Junior Graphic Designer
Type of Employment
As a Junior Graphic Designer, you will be part of a dynamic and talented team providing top of the line design, which includes, but is not limited to, website design, UX design, Promotional material & much more. The successful candidate will have a strong understanding of design, hierarchy, problem-solving, layout, typography, and substantial verbal and written communication skills. This person must also have the ability to multitask and be detail-oriented.
- Understanding project requirements and ideas.
- Producing logos, banners, and interfaces.
- Pitching creative concepts.
- Collaborating with the team to launch projects.
- Digital content (web, newsletter, social media, etc.)
- Execute the design needs of specific audience teams in the marketing department
- Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design
- Experience with Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator & XD.
- 1-2 years of experience in graphic design
- Ability to work well within a team.
- Detail-oriented and extremely organised
- A talent for creativity and problem-solving.
- Demonstrable graphic design skills with a strong portfolio
- Strong eye for visual composition
- Able to give and receive constructive criticism
- Must have a good knowledge of the English Language
- Continuous personal development and international training opportunities
- Intellectually stimulating work environment
- Attractive remuneration package
Ready to start your MEXEM jounrey? Fill in the form below.