Our market maker-designed IB Trader Workstation (TWS) lets traders,investors and institutions trade stocks, options, futures, forex, bonds and funds on over 100 markets worldwide from a single account.
Mosaic provides intuitive out-of-the-box usability with quick and easy access to comprehensive trading, order management, chart, watchlist and portfolio tools all in a single, customizable workspace.
- Get direct access to TWS trading, order, live quoting, technical research and analysis tools all in a single window.
- Use the Portfolio window for at-a-glance account summary and position detail, the Order Entry window to formulate and transmit orders instantly, and the Order Monitor to track and modify live orders and review filled and
- Create attached orders directly within the Orders panel, including bracket, stop limit, profit taker, One Cancels Other, beta, FX order and pair hedging orders.
- Add multiple Watchlists to view groups of instruments and create customized Market Scanners.
- Add gradients, lines and bars to Market Scanners for easy-to-spot trends and patterns.
- View interactive, customizable charts that support studies and trendlines.
- View real-time streaming general news that you can filter by subject, as well as real-time streaming news for a selected underlying.
- Enhance Mosaic with premium newswire and analyst research subscriptions from such tier-one providers as Reuters, Dow Jones, Morningstar and Zacks.
- Customize the workspace to suit your own trading needs by snapping y our favorite trading tools together.
- Link windows and symbol action by color using the grouping blocks, and watch the symbol automatically change in every linked window when you change the symbol in one window.
Classic TWS offers quick click order entry from bid and ask prices, with the order row displayed directly beneath the Market Data row. Classic TWS is always available to traders who need more advanced tools and algos.
Get real-time access to comprehensive news, research, fundamentals and market data including:
- Up-to-the-minute news from leading news services such as Reuters, Dow Jones, flyonthewall.com, and more.
- World-class analyst research from Morningstar, Zacks and a host of other providers.
- Mission-critical financial information on thousands of companies from Reuters Worldwide Fundamentals.
- Real-time global market data on specific exchanges.
- Event calendars.
View account balances, margin, funds available for trading, market value and portfolio data for all of your products in the customizable, easy-
to-read Account window.
Stay on top of your margin requirements with quick-glance summaries of potential deficiencies that help you avoid liquidation, and try “what if” Portfolio Margining to see your margin requirements using the Portfolio Margining system.
See daily executions as well as net trading activity by symbol in our expandable trade reports.
Create Watchlists to monitor real-time market quotes based on your market data subscriptions. Create, resize and move multiple named Watchlist windows to fit your own trading style.
Create real-time alerts based on price, time, margin and volume that notify you of important changes in the market.
Profit and Loss
View P&L on your trading screen and in the Account window.
The IB Risk NavigatorSM
The MEXEM Risk Navigator is a real-time market-risk management platform that provides a comprehensive measure of risk exposure across multiple asset classes around the globe.
You have the ability to modify pricing assumptions and include them in the model price calculation using this sophisticated option model pricing tool.
Use the Option Analytics window to see values that reflect the rate of change of an option’s price with respect to a unit change in each of a number of risk dimensions.
- Test new strategies, products, exchanges, order types with prices and account values determined by actual market conditions – all without risk.
- Access essential trading tools – real time charts, executions, market depth, option pricing, price risk analytics and more.
How it works
- Learn market dynamics for new exchanges and products.
- Access a Paper Account statement every day you trade.
- Test your MEXEM API (Application Program Interface) trading solutions.