Solutions for Small Businesses
IBKR offers low costs and global market access to help maximize your
returns.1 Advanced trading and account management tools help you
control and delegate account user permissions.
Our low commissions, transparent and financing rates, support for best price execution, and increased interest paid lower your costs to assist you in maximizing your profit.
Generate Higher Returns
BKR offers lower commissions, no ticket charges, no minimums, no technology, software, platform or reporting fees, low financing rates , with higher loan values on portfolio margin accounts over $100K, and competitive interest paid on idle cash balances.
Support for Best
IB SmartRoutingSM searches for the best firm stock, option, and combination prices available at the time of your order, and seeks to immediately execute your order electronically. IBKR Pro clients received a net US dollar price improvement of $0.43 per 100 shares vs. the industry bid / offer.
Lowest Margin Rates
We offer the lowest margin loan interest rates of any broker, according to the Barron’s 2019 online broker review. Click below to calculate your own sample margin loan interest rate.
Stock Yield Enhancement Program
Earn income on your fully-paid stock shares in our Stock Yield Enhancement Program. The program lets us borrow your shares in exchange for cash collateral, and then lend the shares to traders who are willing to pay a fee to borrow them. You will be paid a loan fee each day that your stock is on loan.
Your Gateway to the World’s Markets
Invest globally in stocks, options, futures, forex, bonds and funds from a single integrated account.
Access market data 24 hours a day and six days a week to remain connected to all global markets.
Convert currencies at market reserved rates as low as 1/10 of a basis point, or set up a position guaranteed by a non-native currency.
Fund your account in collective currencies. Trade assets designated in collective currencies from a single account.
Leverage technology built to help you succeed
Powerful enough for the professional trader but designed for everyone. Available on desktop, mobile and web.
Order Variations and Algos
100+ order variations – from limit orders to advanced algorithmic trading – help you engage in any trading strategy
Free Trading Tools
Spot market opportunities, analyze results, manage your account and make better decisions with our free trading tools.
Robust enough for the advanced trader but built for everyone. Available on desktop, smartphone and web.
Simple to view and customize, our statements and reports cover all aspects of your IBKR account.
Financial Strength and Stability
Our strong capital position, conservative balance sheet and automated risk controls are designed to protect MEXEM and our clients from large trading losses.
MEXEM Group (IBG LLC) equity capital exceeds $8.1 billion, over $6.0 billion in excess of regulatory requirements.1 18.5% of IBG LLC is owned by the publicly traded company, MEXEM, Inc. and the remaining 81.5% is owned by our employees and affiliates.
Unlike other firms, where management owns a small share, we participate substantially in the downside just as much as in the upside which makes us run our business conservatively.
Small Business Account Structure
- One or more users manage a single account.
- Corporations, Partnerships, Limited Liability Companies, and Unincorporated Legal Structures.
Must be 21 or older to open a margin account,
18 or older to open a cash account.
Accounts are accepted from citizens or residents of all countries except citizens or residents of those countries or regions that are on the sanction list of the US Office of Foreign Asset Controls or similar lists, or other countries determined to be higher risk.