OptionTrader for Option Trading
OptionTrader is a powerful trading tool that allows you to view and trade options on an underlying
OptionTrader shows market data for the underlying, lets you create and maintain options orders including combination orders, and provides the most full view of available option chains, all in a single screen.
TWS OptionTrader provides trader the following benefits:
- Configurable format.
- Quick click order entry.
- Manage options orders on a single screen
- Display Implies Volatility by contract
- Calculate fair value of option contract
- View the greek risk dimensions.
- See open interest on options chains.
- Color coded values for quick glance information.
- Access Trader Workstation’s other integrated options tools with a
single click, including IB Risk Navigator, Options Analytics and
The OptionTrader Combo tab provides a fast, easy and precise way to create and transmit a multi-leg combo order in just a few mouse clicks. The Combo tab allows traders:
- Keep track of price variations of the underlying in the Quote panel.
- Check all available chains or search for specific contracts. Option chains are set by strike and expiry, with calls on the left and puts on the right.
- Use the statistics panel to see open interest, volume changes and volatility, and other option-related statistics.
- Construct the data shown by adding or removing columns for estimated model prices, specified instabilities, open interest and the Greeks.
- Trade in terms of instability rather than option premium prices.
- Submit Delta Neutral trades, for which the required stock position is automatically estimated to hedge an option’s delta risk.
- Create numerous pages for various underlying securities
- Add “Display size” to work larger orders on an iceberg basis.