Each MEXEM account is only allowed one paper trading account. If you have multiple MEXEM accounts, each one can have its own paper trading account.
To open a second paper trading account:
- Create a new account linked to your existing account under a single Username and Password
- Fund the new account (you may fund via internal transfer)
- Create a second username for the new account with trading access rights
- Request to open a paper trading account by logging into the new account’s Client Portal/Account Management using the new username
- How do I create a new account linked to my existing account under a single Username and Password?