To update your mailling or residential address:
- Log in to Client Portal/ Account Management
- Click on Settings and Account Settings
- In the Profile section, click the Edit (pencil) icon for the profile you would like to edit
- Update the relevant fields
- Click CONTINUE to advance through the screens
- If you do not engage in the Secure Login System for two-factor verification, you will receive an email with a confirmation number. Enter the confirmation number, click Request Confirmation Number to have a new confirmation number sent to your email address
- Click OK
- Proof of address will need to be uploaded for residential address change. See: How do I upload a document?
More information on how to update your address can be found in our Users’ Guide.
If your country of legal residence has changed, then please follow the steps listed in: How do I change my country of legal residency?
Note: you may be requested to transfer your account to a different IBKR entity due to a change in the country of legal residence. If required, you will be asked to finalize a new account application and organize for the transfer of assets from your old account to your new account.