- Log in to Client Portal/ Account Management
- Select Settings followed by Account Settings
- Click on the Configure icon (gear) next to Trading Experience & Permissions
- Scroll down to “Stocks“, check the boxes for “United States (Penny Stocks)“
- Click CONTINUE and follow the notifications on the screen
Note: All users listed on the account must be two-factor authorized, either with SMS, IB Key for Android or IB Key for iOS, or a Secure Login Device. Furthermore, the account holder must have the requisite Investment Objectives, Investment Experience and their personal Financial information must be consistent with Options Trading Requirements as per our website. Be certain to read the notes at the bottom of the table, as they carry important extra information. US Penny Stocks trading is subject to Pattern Day Trading Rule (only for securities accounts with balances below 25,000 USD).