- Log in to Client Portal/Account Management
- Click the Settings menu followed by **Account Settings**If you manage multiple accounts, select your account within the Account Selector popup
- Click the Configuration gear icon next to “Trading Experience & Permissions”
- From the Trading Permissions screen, expand the “Metals” section and check the box next to “Global”
- Complete the Experience and Trading Knowledge section shown at the top of the section for the product you selected
- Once you have finished making your selections, click the CONTINUE button.
- Review financial information and investment objectives on the following pages and make any necessary changes
Due to regulatory reasons, MEXEM Spot Gold (XAUUSD) and Spot Silver (XAGUSD) trading is only available to customers who are not legal residents of the U.S., Canada, Australia, Hong Kong or Japan. MEXEM provides trading in futures contracts and options on futures contracts where similar market exposure is available. See the CME website and ICE Futures website for product details.
Note: Spot Platinum (XPTUSD) is currently not available at MEXEM.