Please Note: If you remove an -F account (IB-UKL) you will not be able to trade in CFDs, OTC metals and non-US index options.
To remove the -F account, please complete the following steps:
- Close your open positions in CFDs, OTC metals and non-US index options
- Log in to Client Portal and choose Settings followed by Account Settings
- In the Trading Experience & Permissions section remove all “Index Options” permissions for non-US Countries, click Continue and confirm. It is not required to remove “Stock and Index CFDs”, “Forex CFD”, or “Metals/Global” permissions
- Transfer all cash funds balances internally from the -F account to the main account by selecting Transfer & Pay **followed by **Transfer Funds
- Choose the -F account by clicking on the displayed account number in the light blue oval in the upper part of the page to open the Account Selector side window. Select the -F account number and click Continue
- Select the Internal Transfers tab and choose the account with no -F at the end as the Destination Account
- Select “Full Transfer“, click Continue and confirm. The transfer will be reflected on the account instantaneously
- Finally, contact Client Services and request to close your -F account.